Thursday, August 18, 2016

Where in the world is Carla?

A couple of people have asked me how to stay in touch, so here are some options.

My snail mail address is:

Carla Staffa
American School of Warsaw
Bielawa, ul. Warszawska 202
05-520 Konstancin-Jeziorna
Poland

It's the school's address, it's a bit more complicated to get things to my apartment, so let's just avoid that.  If you're interested in googling where I live, it's Bukowinska 22A.  The school said that lots of things get held up in customs if they're not labeled correctly or the contents aren't clear.  If you're planning on sending me really expensive things, that might get caught up and lost too - so maybe underestimate the cost.

I have What's App - which uses my Polish phone number +0048 537 323 966  (yes, that's enough numbers) and you can text me for free.

That's also my phone number +0048 537 323 966

Obviously Google Hangouts and Facetime

I can get texts to my gmail - so if you have an iphone, I will receive texts if you send them to my gmail (castaffa@gmail.com).

Additionally, I'm experimenting with Goole Voice and my old phone number.  I am able to receive text messages and voicemails to my emaill.  The voicemail has a written transcript of the message and I have the ability to listen to it as well.  Luckily I'm still on a thread of texts from work and I get funny bitmojis every now and again ;)

Last, I talked to Matt Deutsch on the phone the other day, through Facebook.  What tha?

So at any rate, there are many ways you can reach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment