Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cowbells vs. Mountain Goats

What a blessing that we had gone up the mountain as soon as we did upon arrival.  The next day, we woke up to overcast skies - so much so that we couldn’t see the Matterhorn, which was visible from our hotel room the night before.  Mom and dad got up and went to church, and we met afterwards for another walk of the town.  Actually, I should clarify, mom and I shopped through the town (though things are REALLY expensive in Switzerland) and dad stood under store awnings, facing the mountains, looking for animals.  He claims he saw four mountain goats - and I suppose I believe him, but I found much cooler things in the shop that sold cowbells and chocolate :) 


Dad looking for mountain goats... 


Trying to communicate with a cat who clearly doesn't want to.


No comments:

Post a Comment